Friday, April 3, 2009

My plastic Powerball March 2009 progress



This was very good month. My High Speed was improved from 12345 rpm to 13544 rpm. Numbers marked as red are my this month best scores in different categories. Numbers marked yellow are my brakes (previous bests).
Must say that UPC here is not always real UPC, sometimes high speed part of it is reached after several attempts after first one, but in many cases it is the first attempt which was the best.
Last column is about spinning with both hands holding one Powerball.
On graphs above you can see good days and also bad days. Bad days usually are days when I had wrist or back pain or my blisters were too painful to spin it better.
This table doesn't show my Akis complex progress. It is because I didn't start it at the beginning of the month, I used it only to warm up, sometimes I did "Burst" Akis sometimes "Gripper" and then scores were too much different. Also sometimes I was mixing Akis complex with my own Powerball exercises.

HHH

~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment