Monday, March 16, 2009

My Powerball collection


The value of $543 US.

From left to right:
  • Signature, my main Powerball, most of my records are done on this one. Even with rotot broken and epoxied it runs quietly and fast
  • 250Hz-Pro. My backup for Signature. Also using it for Dual runs
  • Raptor - light metal. New in my collection. Didn't use it heavily yet
  • Phantom - heavy metal. My main exerciser. Muscles and strength you get here
  • Techno. My first one. The one my brother presented to me. Using it daily when driving to the office and back, specially when stuck in traffic jams. It is most convenient PB to use in the car while driving, although I believe it might be illegal. Large lighting digits are more readable. It has two modes: High Speed and Strength-30. I found it good enough for in car exercising. Also, it is my anti-clockwise PB.
One of these can be yours if you'll click here


HHH

~~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. nice collection.

    Jetfighter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Хорошая коллекция на каждый день. Кстати, модель техно в отношении прочности ротора какого качества? На каких скоростях ее крутите ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do 12k5 on Techno. Rotor is good, IMHO the best of all lighting Powerballs. Never repaired. It is my oldest Powerball. The only thing may be a problem with Techno is that you have to have some technique in order to be able to see the results, also it has only 2 modes: 30s and high speed. But Techno is the best for use in car and on walking, large digits are more visible.

    ReplyDelete